English Dubbed Anime Like B Gata H Kei

English Dubbed Anime Like B Gata H Kei

#one Mindy says goodnight. CAGiversary!   397 Posts   Joined xiii.0 Years Ago

Naterrs

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

I recently watched B Gata H Kei: Yamada'south First Time and loved it, and I was hoping someone could recommend an anime that's close to information technology in quality. I thought information technology would be at to the lowest degree silly and entertaining but information technology ended up existence one of my new favorites. The biggest reason for this is, besides the bang-up humor, it has some roots in reality along with the ridiculous premise; the awkward blossoming teenage love feels real, and there'southward (almost) no nose bleeds.

I'm not against the nose bleed, in fact I'1000 watching and enjoying Baka and Exam which features it heavily, but it's prissy to run across an anime that strays from the standard anime tropes. If the main male person character gets excited by a daughter he doesn't freak out and run away or take blood spurting from his nose, he really gets a boner, crazy right?

I also love the English voice actors, Brittney Karbowski has a ridiculously beautiful vox. On that note I commonly sentry my anime dubbed, every bit horrifying as that sounds to some purists. I like to exist able to picket without staring at subtitles the whole time, so a skillful English bandage is a plus.

I've as well been craving a fantasy anime recently, something traditional with swords, elves, magic, etc. I checked out Slayers and might end up purchasing information technology if I discover it on sale, just it's a little older for my taste. I also watched a couple episodes of Fairy Tail, which seems okay. It has nice animation, I didn't dear it though. Peradventure that'south because I was hoping for a more than serious fantasy anime. My friend recommended Sword Art Online but that'due south non bachelor on Amazon and I'd like something I can purchase.


#2 DNukem170 Banned Banned 8864 Posts   Joined 16.iii Years Ago

DNukem170

Posted 08 Oct 2013 - 09:35 AM

Might wanna merge this with the general anime thread.

Fantasy anime is a rare breed. Tower of Druaga is good, but the best fantasy series, IMO, are Escaflowne and Tape of Lodoss War. Both are out of print.

Every bit for Ecchi anime, I am not sure nearly ones grounded in reality, merely Heaven'southward Lost Holding is funny as hell. Girls' Bravo is slightly less cool but yet awesome.

If yous want a romance series...yea...somebody else can recommend that.

#3 Gden CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3238 Posts   Joined xviii.6 Years Ago

Gden

Posted 08 Oct 2013 - 03:15 PM

Don't gauge Slayers past it'due south age.  It's a great one-act/fantasy serial, and there are two seasons from only a few years ago.


#4 themaster20000 You sleeping yet? CAGiversary!   2540 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago

themaster20000

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I don't recomnend Girls Bravo to anyone.It's everything that's wrong with harems.Has a shit plot,shit characters except one for one,and nearly of all it'due south not funny.Unless you enjoyed a lot of fanservice with no substance,then stay away

I also would recommend Slayers along with El-hazard the magnificent world and El-hazard the Wanderers which are both pretty underated but are really enjoyably.


#v DNukem170 Banned Banned 8864 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago

DNukem170

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

I don't Girls Bravo to anyone.It's everything that'southward wrong with harems.Has a shit plot,shit characters except i for one,and nearly of all it's non funny.Unless yous enjoyed a lot of fanservice with no substance,then stay away.

I love Girls Bravo just for Fukuyama. He and his sister easily make the evidence. Probably why I enjoy HLP so much.

English Dubbed Anime Like B Gata H Kei

Source: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320671-anime-like-b-gata-h-kei/

Comments

More Articles

Ραφαελα / Κόλαση και παράδεισος μαζί! Η Ραφαέλα Χαραλάμπους βγαίνει ...

נסרין קדרי חתונה / הסערה החדשה והדרמטית של נסרין קדרי | עומרי חיון : נסרין קדרי כרטיסים, הנחות, מחירים מוזלים ולוח הופעות מתעדכן.

Tenn Hanna F - CANDYDOLL HANNA F - SET 24 - 100P | Free hot girl pics

California Casual Interior Design / Reveal: Our California Casual Guest Bedroom - The Identité ...

Schools Closing Down - 'Weak' Dubai school closing down after 39 years - The National

Krásné Zeny Wallpaper : Krasne Zeny Wallpaper Fantasy Ilustrator 14 Tapeta Nahled Design Tapety V3 Wallpaper Stranek

Vegetables With Prime Rib Dinner - A Family Gathering - Southern Lady Magazine | Dinner, Easy ...

Model Bella K - CANDYDOLL BELLA K - SET 27 100P | Free hot girl pics

Coiffure Homme - Homme

Hp Drivers 5575 - Hp Drivers 5575 - Hp deskjet 5570 series full feature ...




banner